The Entrepreneurship Jobs for All (E-Jobs4All) program will prepare Ghanaian youth to build and grow their businesses. Successful applicants will receive entrepreneurship and innovation training from Dunin-Deshpande Queen's Innovation Centre (DDQIC) at Queen's University in Canada and advisory services from business experts in the Leadogo Incorporated network.
Apply now through November 30, 2023, to be part of this outstanding program. This is your chance to learn a practical entrepreneurship and innovation training course from Queen's University, a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, ranked as the 2023 Times Higher Education Impact Ranking Best University in North America and 3rd in the world in advancing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- • Open to SMEs and aspiring entrepreneurs, including students, startups, the unemployed, and fresh graduates who want to start, build, and scale up their own businesses.
- • Must be a Ghanaian
- • Be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- • Must be ready and willing to pursue online/virtual training
- • Opportunity to learn entrepreneurship and innovation from a world-class university, build skills, and network with young global and business leaders.
- • Participate in in-person training and an annual summit to share your experience with and learn from Dunin-Deshpande Queen's Innovation Centre (DDQIC) at Queen's University staff, successful entrepreneurs, business experts, and fellows. Meet with civic and business leaders and strengthen your work through new connections, skills, and ideas.
- • Participate in masterclasses and Dunin-Deshpande Queen's Innovation Centre lecture series. Network with Queen's Innovation Centre Summer Initiative (QICSI) and Jim Leech MasterCard Foundation fellows.
- • Join an alumni network to help you seek innovative solutions to common challenges. Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
- • Get the chance to pitch your business idea for funds and investment opportunities.
- • November 1, 2023 | Application opens
- • November 30, 2023 | Application closes
- • December 1 - 15, 2023 | Interview and Selection
- • December 15 - 22, 2023 | Notification of Selected Applicants